Laser Machine Setter – Operator
£9.00 – £11.00
07.30 – 16.30 Monday – Friday
Temp to Perm – Immediate start
- Set operate and run a CNC laser tower to produce laser cut steel panels
- Machine runs on a 24 7 cycle on a racking system
- Set up a schedule within the tower per programme requirements and monitor the cutting conditions to ensure the highest quality.
- Ensure the Laser tools are maintained and cleaned daily to maximise output
- Produce first sample, inspecting them using measuring instruments i.e. Vernier Callipers, edit programmes as required and then fulfil order requirements
- Deburring cut offs and quality checking
- Whilst the machine is running, move metal sheets to and from the racking, some stores work may be involved
- Will need to operate a Counterbalance FLT
- Operate, set and maintain CNC laser machines
- Able to read engineering drawings
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please click apply or call Natalia on 0116 242 3655
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.