Foundry Machine Technician
Shift 8am – 4.30pm Monday – Friday
Temp to perm
Our client is looking for a Foundry Machine Technician to join a well-established company in the Kettering area. This role is working a day shift – Monday-Friday; 8am – 4.30pm and is offering a pay rate of £11.49 per hour
- As a Foundry machine Technician, you will ensure that dies are set up correctly and are operational in line with SOS process and daily production schedule.
- Prepare the dies in advance and support of the published casting plan as required.
- Clean, maintain and repair dies as required.
- Put away and retrieve from storage – ensure dies are secured to pallets.
- Identify issues and report to supervision.
- Carry out equipment maintenance (PPM) and housekeeping for Die preparation area.
- Ensure consumable are stored, used effectively and stock levels are maintained
- Update and improve process development Improvements
- Worked in a foundry is desirable BUT NOT essential
- Engineering background with willingness to work in a foundry
- Able to work to PPMs
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
Salary Range & Benefits
- The company is offering an hourly wage of £11.49 per hour
- Free parking
If you believe you have the skills and experience suitable for the job, please apply now. Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.