Position: Field Service Engineer
Location: Harlow and surrounding areas
Encore Energy are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer for a Nationwide Company who specialise in Renewable Energy.
– Excellent mechanical skill set and expertise in the overhauls of large engines.
– Ideally have experience working on V6 engines or larger.
– Must have the ability to work unsupervised, in a pressurised environment and in a mobile nature is essential.
Your duties will include;
– Operate and carry out Routine and reactive Overhauls on Landfill Gas and Diesel Engines.
– Working on mainly Caterpillar and Jenbacher engines
– Adhering to Health and Safety regulations at all times
– Overnight stays, and working on a number of different sites
– Van, fuel card, laptop and uniform provided
– £30-£40k Per Annum
– Bonuses Available
– 33 days Annual Leave
For more information hit apply now or call Tess on 01604824177 or email at email@example.com
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.