Fabric Cutter – Wakefield, WF1
Mon – Fri, with overtime in peak periods, working day shifts.
Working at one of our prestigious clients in West Yorkshire as a Fabric Cutter, within a busy manufacturing company.
This is a temporary ongoing position that could lead to permanent for the right candidate that meets all company standards and KPI’s in place.
Expectations & Duties of a Fabric Cutter:
- Following specification to cut fabric to size
- Working out sizes to reduce fabric waste
- Inspecting & quality control of items
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Pay good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Working at high speeds and meeting company target KPI’s
- Work within a team to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness and always complies with company and legislative standards.
- Knowledge of using Eastman straight knife cutting machine
- Previous experience in bespoke fabric cutting
Follow all our client’s health and safety and good practice policies and procedures.
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets set
- Punctual and excellent attendance records
- You will have at least 6 months previous experience within a similar role
- You will have a good work history, showing Fabric Cuttings experience – (have an up to date CV).
- Manual handling up to 25kg
- Will be flexible to do overtime, also work at short notice
To be considered for this Fabric Cutting role please apply or contact Encore Leeds on 01132434177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Encore Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.