Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Pay: £26,000 per annum
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift rotation, 06:00 – 16:30
The Role: A manufacturing company in the Coventry area, are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be responsible for day to day maintenance work, maintaining all facilities and up keeping of all plant equipment.
- To ensure that all tool and plant equipment is in good order and maintained within a specified schedule where required,
- This position will require machine repair with PCB fault finding, electrical tasks, air installations, and other facilities maintenance work and assistance with painting, decorating and assistance with office moves,
- To support the facilities and maintenance manager with all aspects as required, appropriate training will be given for specific tasks or duties,
- Prepared to work outside of shift hours in certain instances to carry out essential facilities and maintenance tasks,
- To ensure that all of the facilities/grounds including toilets, kitchens and meeting rooms are kept in good working order and maintained within a specified schedule where required.
- Electrical biased Maintenance Engineer,
- Experience working in a Manufacturing/Production environment,
- Previous experience of Facilities and Maintenance work,
- Understanding and knowledge of safe working practices,
- Awareness of H&S,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and Access,
- Electrical or Maintenance Qualification – desirable
- Forklift Licence (Reach/Counterbalance) – desirable
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Serena on 02476 238 339.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.