Customer Support Engineer
£30,000 – £35,000
My client is a market leading manufacturer supplying into the Electronics industry and are currently looking to recruit a Customer Support Engineer.
As part of their long-term commitment to quality and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an individual with experience within this market. Duties will include dealing with customer concerns, liaising with in-house technical engineers, and assisting with upgrades and developments of the electronic products.
As the Customer Support Engineer, you will be required to:
* Work and support customers queries and concerns with Electronic products
* Liaise and assist with in-house technical engineers with issues and upgrades to the Electronic products
* Act as first point of contact for all SMS customers and other potential business
* Be able to identify new sales opportunities for the business to assist with growth
* Work Monday to Friday – 07:30 AM to 15:30PM
The successful candidate will:
* Be qualified within Electronics or Engineering
* Have experience working within the Electronics industry
* Have experience working within customer service / account management
* Have experience working with customers face to face
* Hold a valid driving license
Derby, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Nottingham
* £30,000 – £35,000
* Contributory Pension
* Internal progression
* To be a part of a company that is growing aggressively
* Annual leave + Statutory Holiday
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this opportunity before applying, please feel free to contact Josh Whitmore.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.