Job Role: Sales Administrator and Marketing Assistant
Location: Bilston (on-site parking and great public transport links)
Salary: Circa: £20k
Benefits: Pension scheme, SAYE scheme, Cycle to work, Occupational health, private health care, Life Assurance, bonus eligibility, Training, Employee Assistance Programme & 25 day annual leave plus bank Hols.
Apart from the amazing benefits on offer here are some more reasons to consider this a great career choice:
- This is a hybrid role: Administration & Marketing which means that you will have a great deal of variety to keep you interested and engaged and you won’t be left twiddling your thumbs
- The company have a great reputation for supporting their staff to achieve personal growth and career progression
- They have been busy throughout the past year and going from strength to strength which would provide you with a stable future
- You will have on going training on the company’s products, systems and the job itself.
- This is NOT a Telesales/telemarketing role, dressed up to look like a marketing opportunity: There is no cold calling, negotiating, objection handling or closing involved and is a genuine career orientated Administration & Marketing role
The main elements of the role willl centre on ensuring that all customer leads, orders and quotes are processed, whilst also assisting with department marketing initiatives
- Process customer product enquiries on to an operating system which will include orders and quotations,
- Communicating with customers to follow up on quotes, handle issues etc
- Processing orders for customers and submitting necessary paperwork to complete the sale offering a well-round customer service experience by handling day to day customer requests and feedback
- You will also be providing holiday cover for your team when the need arises (you will be fully trained on this)
- Updating the website: co-ordinating new content for brochures
- Producing marketing materials for customers, including putting case studies together, presentations and newsletters
- Social and digital marketing: predominately on LinkedIn
- Helping organise exhibitions
- You will be actively encouraged to pursue your own marketing projects/idea’s too
This position would suit someone who has gained some working experience as a Sales or Commercial administrator, preferably in a business to business capacity and has a marketing qualification or ambitions.
- You will need to be confident speaking to business customers and committed to providing them with the best experience
- Competent in using order processing systems
- As well as having strong organisational skills, you will also need to be creative and proactive
- Have excellent communication skills and able to convey your idea’s effectively
- You should be knowledgeable with social media, digital and print marketing and having some experience with organising exhibitions would also be beneficial.
Keywords: marketing assistant, sales administrator, commercial administrator, administration, quotes, website content, social media, digital media
If you would like the opportunity to shine in your career and become the best YOU, you can be please apply addressing your application to Zandy Houghton
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.