CNC Turning Setter/Operator
£10.00 – £12.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
This is an immidiate opportunity for an experienced CNC Turning Setter/Operator to join a very successful engineering manufacturing company in North Leicestershire. This role is working either Morning or Afternoon shift Monday to Thursday 6am till 4:30pm or 1:30pm till 12am and is offering a starting pay rate of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
This company specialise in manufacturing and supplying precision engineered components for various CNC businesses in Leicestershire. They are currently looking for a time-served individual with the relevant experience to join their manufacturing team.
– Setting and operating a CNC Turning Machine
– Changing tools and editing programs where required
– Reading and working from engineering drawings
– Working with Aluminium, Mild and Stainless Steel
– Working to high quality standards
– Conducting first-off inspection by using measurement tools such as micrometers, verniers, callipers etc.
– Working on FANUC controlled machines
– Any other tasks as outlined by the line manager
The Ideal Candidate
– You will be an experienced, time served CNC Setter Operator.
– Ideally you will have experience working on Doosan Machines
– You will have experience in working on FANUC controlled machines.
– You will have experience reading from engineering drawings and working to tight tolerances.
– You will be able to carry out your own quality checks using manual measurement equipment.
Salary Range & Benefits
– Starting salary of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour
Please click Apply Now! or call Adrian on 0116 242 36 55 for more information about the role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.