CNC Turning Setter/Operator
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
This is an immediate opportunity for an experienced CNC Turning Setter/Operator to join a very successful motorsport manufacturing company in South Leicester. This role is working a rotating double day shift Monday to Friday; 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm (rotating) and is offering a starting pay rate of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour depending on experience.
This company specialises in development, manufacturing and distirbution of mechanical systems used in the motorsport industry. They are currently looking for a time-served individual with the relevant experience to join their manufacturing team.
– Setting and operating a CNC Turning Machine
– Changing tools and editing programs where required
– Reading and working from engineering drawings
– Working to high quality standards
– Conducting first-off inspection by using measurement tools such as micrometers, verniers, callipers etc.
– Working on FANUC controlled machines
– Any other tasks as outlined by the line manager
The Ideal Candidate
– You will be an experienced, time served CNC Setter Operator.
– You will have experience in working on FANUC controlled machines.
– You will have experience reading from engineering drawings and working to tight tolerances.
– You will be able to carry out your own quality checks using manual measurement equipment.
Salary Range & Benefits
– Starting salary of between £10.00 and £12.00 per hour
Please click Apply Now! or call Adrian on 0116 242 36 55 for more information about the role.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.