We are recruiting for Cleaning Supervisor to oversee 5 cleaners in a busy food distribution centre.
Mon – Fri 9am-5pm(However please note: The distribution centre runs 24 hours so some flexibility is required, to work additional hours & shifts to cover training, holiday and sickness within the team )
£10.77 per hour PLUS BONUS!
- Supervise and assist the cleaners with their day to day duties.
- Manage the cleaners performance focusing on their standards of cleanliness.
- Lead daily catch up meetings with the clean team.
- Reviewing work schedules, manage shift rotas, approve holidays.
- Managing cleaning stock an ordering of cleaning materials required.
- Be able to use the scrubber machine to assist with the cleaning
- Attend weekly update meetings with site managers, discussing the weeks performance.
- Run cleaning projects as and when needed.
Skills needed to be successful:
- Attention to detail, be physically fit, have a basic understanding of written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in a cleaning environment
- Previous experience of managing a team and demonstrate the ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures, in particular in relation to Health & Safety
Immediate start available for the right candidate – get in touch NOW!!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.77-£10.78 per hour
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.