Class 1 (LGV C+E) Low Loader Driver – Training Provided
Straight Permanent Position
Starting Salary £29,000 – £31,000
In time Salary will increase to £40,000 +
£25 per Night Out
Job Role will include:
- Deliver and collect plant machinery nationwide
- Low Loader Trailer.
- Monday to Friday
- IPAF Licence is desirable but not essential (Out of date is fine)
- Safe Loading and Unloading experience desirable but not essential.
- Abnormal Load desirable but not essential.
- Moving powered access machinery, diggers, dumpers, excavators etc.
- Hands-on position. Client is looking for a driver who will help in all areas when required.
- Log all vehicles and complete relevant paperwork.
- Strong customers service is essential.
- Report back to the transport office at all times.
- You will need to ensure all items are fastened down using chains.
What we are looking for:
- Has a valid full category C+E Licence
- Over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
- Previously worked well with others or independently if needed
- Be very flexible and happy to get stuck in and take on any extra work given
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail
- Be flexible and able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail is essential
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and communication skills
DONT DELAY! APPLY TODAY! Call Steve or Chet on 0121 230 9999
Bonus – DO YOU know someone looking for a diving role? Refer a friend and earn £100
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.