Bench Hand Joiner
£9.50 – £10.50 per hour
Temporary to Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for a semi-skilled Bench Hand Joiner to join a very successful furniture manufacturer in Leicester. This role is working a day shift – Monday to Thursday; 7:30am-4pm and Friday; 7:30am-3pm and is offering a starting pay rate of between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications.
This company specialise in manufacturing furniture items for both the industrial and commercial sectors. They are currently looking for a time-served or apprentice trained Bench Hand Joiner to join their manufacturing team.
– Reading and working from engineering drawings
– Working on bespoke furniture items
– Using hand, air and power tools
– Working with a variety of materials including hardwood, plywood, MDF etc.
– Using woodworking machinery such as saws, routers, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
– Ideally apprentice trained and qualified but not necessary
– Experience in joinery
– Ability to use hand, air and power tools
– Background in using woodworking machinery
– Own tools preffered
Salary Range & Benefits
– Starting pay rate of between £9.50 – £10.50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
Please click Apply Now! or call Adrian on 0116 242 36 55 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.