~ Production Supervisor~
~ Static 6am – 2pm~
~ Permanent ~
~ EARN UP TO £300 per referral of friends or family! ~
We are currently recruiting for an Production Supervisor in the wolverhampton area.
Hours of work: 6am – 2pm Monday – Friday
Pay rate: £23,000 – £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
Main Duties as an Production supervior are
- Drive to constantly improve efficiency levels, set targets and analyse performance
- Drive OEE
- Ensure customer service targets are met and strive to exceed expectations
- Ensure all production targets are met, and corrective actions taken where appropriate
- Ensure all packaging is correct for the product to arrive at the end destination in excellent and adequate quality
- Ensure appropriate internal performance records are kept enabling action to be taken to achieve set goals
- Ensure new product trials sample builds are executed thoroughly to specifications and signed off as complete, all areas of concerns to be raised with the Operations Manager for your department
- Drive throughput and schedule adherence
- Ensure all POS orders are processed as an order to ensure continuation of quality expectations to the customer
- Ensure monthly stock counts are completed in allocated time with minimum discrepancies together with regular PPI counts as agreed
- Carry out Random Patrol Inspections to ascertain quality, completing relevant paperwork which will allow you to assess percentages relating to faults within your area to be able to deal with the underlining issues.
- Organizing resources such as overtime and authorizing holidays
- Ensure scanning procedures are accurate to assist in achieving zero internal shortages
- Ensure full utilization and efficiencies in all areas
- All new starters complete the relevant paperwork which ensures training is logged and filed
- Carry out weekly reviews with new starters filing paperwork
- Develop operator skills, performance and flexibilities
- Ensure training targets are set and achieved where required.
- All training records are kept up to date and fully maintained (maintaining a skills matrix)
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered too
- Ensuring 5S checks are completed daily to achieve a high quality, safe and clean environment, demonstrating ones own good practices and leadership from the front
- To utilize, support and develop people to reach their potentialEnsure the working environment is free from uncontrolled hazards with persons and equipment being compliant with relevant legislation
- Ensuring employees are working safely and in line with the standard operating procedures including the use of PPE and equipment
- Ensuring all accidents are reported in accordance with company rules
- Ensuring continuous prevention
- Ensure areas are maintained to the highest standards and daily audits are carried out and corrective actions taken where necessary
- Ensure all personal reporting demonstrates good practice by strict adherence to defined standard operating procedures.
Objective as an production supervisor:
To provide world class processes that provides unbeatable levels of service and quality to internal and external customers at the optimum sustainable level of profit for the business.
Install a culture that promotes employees taking ownership of their job, equipment and facilities
Ensure 5S is actively promoted in all areas and comply with the H&S policy.
Must have change management experience
To apply for the assembly supervisor role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Encore on 01952 262970
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a “refer a friend” reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.