Role: Electroplating Operative
Pay: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30am-4.30pm & Friday 7:30am - 1pm
My client specialises in precision engineering, and supply companies all around the world. Due to an increase in workload, they are looking to take on an Electroplating Operative to support within the factory.
As an Electroplating Operative you will be responsible for the following:
• Setting the plating machine to run,
• Changing the settings to specific job orders,
• Quality checking on first offs.
Due to how niche these machines are, there will be a training period, so this role would suit someone who has the ability to learn quickly and retain new information.
The successful Electroplating Operartive will:
• Ideally have previous experience in Electroplating or have chemical knowledge,
• Have experience working with manual machines setting up and running,
• Have experience working with working instructions, standard operating procedures or technical drawings,
• Have some knowlegde on quality checking procedures,
• Physically fit and dexterous.
• Permanent role with an opportunity to develop,
• 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
• Onsite parking and canteen facilities,
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Offers made after a 1 stage interview.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Lucy on 02476 238339 to discuss in more detail.
Business Development Consultant - Recruitment
Up to £28k depending on experience Bonus & Excellent Benefits Package
We are looking for a Business Development Consultant to join our friendly team in Telford.
Your new role:
You will be supporting your team with servicing our current client base, filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates as well has developing new business and engaging with new clients.
Your main duties:
Transport Planner- Days.
Location: Milton Keynes MK1.
Salary: £30,000 x1.5 Overtime paid, Pension, Holidays, Modern Central Offices. See Additional Benefits, below_
Hours: 08.00 - 20.00 Hrs - 4 days on 4 days off.
About the role: Are you an experienced Transport Planner looking for your next opportunity?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Planner to join their team in Milton Keynes. Based on a 42 hour week, working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Your main responsibility will be to arrange the delivery of the customer's product on time and in full using the most cost effective means possible and best use of available resources, whilst complying with Transport Legislation and Health & Safety. Whilst also maximising the utilisation of Fleet through efficient planning of deliveries and collections.
In addition to a standard salary of £30,000.00 this role has a holiday allowance of 20 days including bank holidays.
Transport Planner Requirements:
Position: Electric Meter Installer
Location: Milton Keynes
Are you a 3 phase trained meter operative, with a good understanding of all things single, single off multi and 3 phase electrical metering?? If so, Encore have an EXCITING new role for you!Salary: 28k-30k basic
Bonus and weekend rates TBC
Holiday: 20 days 8 BH's
Van: Transit Custom or Peugeot Expert (Long wheel base)
Training: Full pay throughout
Tools, Phone, Fuel Card and PPE provided
As an Electric Meter Installer your duties will include;
- Customer Service
- Installation and exchanging of Electric Meters
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines at all times
This position offers a very attractive and achievable uncapped bonus scheme. Not only that, you will receive your own van, fuel card, uniform, phone and tool kit.And of course this is a permanent position!!Essential Requirements:
Encore are recruiting on behalf of a very well established company who are looking for qualified Electricians in North, West and South West London
Salary: £33k - £52k
Package: Company vehicle, Fuel card, Company uniform, 28 days paid holiday and company pension scheme.
Reactive Electrical Works
Testing and Inspection
Re wiring of Domestic Homes and Extensions
Excellent customer service
You will need to be qualified to 18th Edition and hold your C&G 2391
Excellent bonuses available
If you would like any more information regarding this position or for an immediate interview, please call Tess on 01604 824 177 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gas Engineer - Service and Repair
Permanent or contract available
Salary - £33k - 52k
Hemel Hempstead / High Wycombe
Permanent Package :
• Permanent Work
• Van, tools and fuel card provided
• 6 weeks paid holiday which includes bank holidays
Sub-Contract Package :
• Long term contract
• Pay per job
• Own Van, Flue Gas Analyser, Gas Safe Registration needed
- £30 Per Repair
- £25 Per Landlord
- £17 Per ASV
Engineers must be capable of Service and Repair
Requirements for this position:
• ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, HTR1
• 2 years' Experience in service and repairs
• Good customer service skills
To be forwarded for an immediate interview, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, please call Encore Energy on 01604 824 177.
Position: Dual Fuel Meter Installer
Location: London (RH, CR, KT)
Salary: Basic £33,000 OTE £45k!!
Are you a fully qualified Dual Fuel Meter Installer contemplating a new challenge? Encore are now recruiting for an EXCITING new role for an electricity and gas supplier specialising in sustainable energy!!
Salary - £33,000 basic
Bonus - 5k annual bonus
Fit bonus £15 per meter/£30 per dual after 30 meters per week (x15 duals)
Saturday working: £25 per meter/£50 per dual
On call optional
Hours - 8-5pm Mon-Fri
As a Dual Fuel Installer your duties will include;
- Customer Service
- Installation and exchanging of Gas and Electric Meters
- Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines at all times
This position offers a very attractive and achievable uncapped bonus scheme with realistic OTE £45,000. Not only that, you will receive your own van, fuel card, uniform, phone, tablet and tool kit.And of course this is a permanent position!!Do you have experience in installing and exchanging Gas and Electric meters? Do you have all of the essential requirements required for this role? What are you waiting for, you may as well apply if you've read this far!
Recruitment Contract Manager - On-site - Scropton, Derbyshire
Basic salary - Up to £27,500 Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
What will you get in return?
• Up to £27,500 per annum dependent upon experience.
• Extensive training package and support.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
• Private health care and pension scheme.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
• Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
Your new role
• Developing a strong relationship with our client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements.
• Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
• Managing recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that the client is consistently satisfied.
• Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
• Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
• Responsible for reporting management information.
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate staff within your team.
• Manage contract budget.
What would me a successful Recruitment Contract Manager at Encore?
• A minimum of 1 year experience in an on-site recruitment role is essential.
• Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to push back and challenge at all levels when required.
• Confident and resilient, excellent communication skills.
• Working hours are 42.5 hours per week.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 77 million pound turnover for 2020, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!
Job Title: Contract Manager
To offer excellent recruitment services and delivery to our client requiring temporary workforce solutions. To ensure all labour supplied meets with the client's needs and that relevant management information is available. Responsible for running of the on-site contract and being the main point of contact for Key stakeholders.
Senior Contract Manager
Direct Line reports:
Ancil workers and Lead Colleagues (if applicable)
• Accountable for ensuring the payroll process is delivered in line with company deadlines
• Accountable for accuracy of workers plan each week and ensuring all workers are uploaded ready for payroll
• Submit proposal for Ancillary Workers needed each week and completing timesheets
• Ensuring all new starters are in the worker plan with all legal documents and site specific paperwork attached to their online file
• Accountable for ensuring the Daily reporting of the figure book is complete
• Monitor the sites stationary and proposing PPE orders to the Senior Contract Manager for ordering
• Responsible for monitoring of Ancillary Workers hours each week to ensure they do not work over agreed hours ( if applicable)
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate staff within your team.
• Resolve any onsite issues with temporary workforce such as staff welfare concerns and complaints
• Ensure all temporary workforce return to work's have been completed and uploaded to their online worker file
• Carrying out performance reviews for temporary staff and onsite team
• Responsible for complying with GLAA regulations and Stronger Together to ensure the site is a safe and ethical place of work for temporary staff to work
• Management of task lists for onsite team
• Management of performance reviews, appraisals and SWA's( if applicable) for onsite team
• Responsible for creating targets for onsite team for continuous development (If applicable)
• Develop a strong relationship with our client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements
• Completion and management of daily task lists for the onsite team (if applicable)
• Responsible for recruitment planning and ensuring all staffing requirements are filled each shift
• Responsible for managing the performance and output of each flexi-worker, looking to increase this in order to increase profitability for Encore
• Resolve and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction
• Respond to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance and creating solutions to ensure KPI's are met
• Deliver weekly/monthly KPIs in client facing meetings with support from Senior or Regional Manager
• Deal with any client requests within a timely manner whilst managing expectations of the client
How Performance is measured:
• Yearly employee performance management cycle ( yearly appraisal & 2 sets of targets)
• Client SLA adherence
• Fulfilment of requests
• Colleague Attrition
• Admin Excellence
• Admin Audit
Physical: Neat, tidy and professional appearance
Experience: Full driving license
Evidence of at least 2 years proven track record of contract management in a managed services environment.
Key Skills: Leadership skills
Ability to plan ahead and organize the work of others
Excellent communication at all levels
Confronts issues immediately and assertively
Ability to work under pressure
High degree of listening skills
Display administrative skills
An enthusiasm for problem solving
Good time manager
Circumstance: Will need to be willing to commute and to be contactable outside of office hours
CNC Team Leader
£28K - £30K
Day shifts Monday - Friday
Our established engineering client is recruiting for a Team Leader for their CNC department based in Northamptonshire. This role is working a day shift Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm & Friday 8am - 1pm
Well established multi sector provider of sheet metal products
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a very successful company in Thurmaston. This role is working a rotating shift, as well as this the position is also a permanent role with a salary of up to £35,000.
The company have developed extensive knowledge and expertise in the manufacture of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes destined for industrial, professional markets.
To be part of a team of engaged maintenance engineers delivering maintenance support and activities to maintain site compliance, improve the safety, quality and efficiency of all assets and cost effectively achieve the uptime and productivity targets required for the company to grow sales and profitability.
If you believe you have the skills and experience suitable for the job, please apply now. Alternatively contact Tilly McAuley on 0116 2423655 or Tmcauley@encore-engineering.co.uk
Job title: Customer Support Assistant
Sector: Commercial Vehicles - Telematics
Salary: Up to £25k (Negotiable, depending on experience)
Benefits: Christmas Annual Bonus, Generous holiday allowance and pension scheme
This company is a leading manufacturer of commercial vehicle parts with a huge portfolio of products. They have recently injected significant investment in new production technology and equipment in order to scale up their UK production. This forward thinking, innovative company have developed their own Telematics systems which are revolutionising fleet management of temperature controlled vehicles
Due to extensive growth within their Trailer Telematics division they are looking to recruit a Customer Support Assistant to ensure that clients are supported throughout the sales and product life cycles