Role: TIG Welder Fabricator
Pay: £12 - £13 per hour
Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm, Monday to Thursday with an early finish of 12:30pm on a Friday
Company: Well established precision engineering company who specialise in machining fabrication and assembly for a variety of different industries and they're currently looking for a skilled TIG Welder Fabricator to join their team.
- Aluminium and stainless steel TIG welding,
- 6mm - 30mm welding,
- Fabricating components within the aerospace and MOD industry,
- Working within a fast paced environment.
- You must be able to work unsupervised,
- Be able to work in a timely manner,
- Must be able to fabricate,
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
Apply: To apply for this role please call Serena on 02476 238339 or send CV to email@example.com
Role: Mechanical Fitter / Re-worker
Pay: £13 per hour
Hours: Monday-Thursday 06:30-16:30. Flexibility to work overtime is essential.
You will be based in the re-work area of the heavy good's automotive facility, doing mechanical diagnostics and rectification.
You will be required to do some mechanical fitting, stripping, and re-fitting.
You will have experience working with mechanical engineering, stripping and re-fitting components.
You will have a background using hand and power tools.
You will ideally have experience working on heavy plant machinery such as dumpers.
To apply please email your CV to Lwardan@encoretechnical.co.uk or call Lucy on 02476 238 339.