CNC Team Leader
£28K - £30K
Day shifts Monday - Friday
Our established engineering client is recruiting for a Team Leader for their CNC department based in Northamptonshire. This role is working a day shift Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm & Friday 8am - 1pm
Well established multi sector provider of sheet metal products
Role: Mobile General Engineer
Pay: £10.65 ph plus company van & paid travel time
Hours: Monday to Thursday - 12 hour shifts
The company are recruiting for a Mobile General Engineer to work across their sites in the Northamptonshire area, repairing roll-cages and trolleys.
As a General Engineer, you will be:
• Repairing metal work on trolleys and roller-cages,
• Working across various sites in Northamptonshire,
• Working independently to customers specifications.
• Experience working with various types of hand and power tools,
• Knowledge of working with metals is desirable,
• Experience of welding or tacking would be beneficial,
• Full training on company standards will be provided,
• A hands on, mechanically minded individual,
• Must be physically fit and able to stand for the full shift.
• Regular overtime available, which is paid at time and a half,
• Opportunity to learn new skills and work independently,
• Company van provided,
• Travel hours are paid and included within 12 hour working day,
• Permanent position offered after a 1 stage interview.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Lucy on 02476 238339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Recruiter - Northampton
Basic salary - Up to £25,000 Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven recruiter or resourcer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
What will you get in return?
ADR Class 1 HGV Driver - - - - LNG/LPG Barrel Driver/Operator.
Salary: up to £39,151.65 Overtime at x1.5 per hour 33 Days Holidays pension.
Location: Dirft, Daventry NN6.
We have a vacancy for an LNG/LPG Barrel Driver/Operator at our Daventry site.
Second largest LPG supplier and the largest LNG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years' experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
We have immediate start for a PERMANENT Warehouse Supervisor in Wellingborough, NN8
Salary - £25,896pa
Working Hours are -
0830 - 1630 Monday to Friday
Location - Wellingborough NN8
Duration - Permanent
Role of a Warehouse Supervisor
Working to targets
Use of Counterbalance Forklift
Supervising a team of 10 members of staff
Oversee every aspect of the warehouse/yard/distribution
Work alongside Warehouse Manager
Ensure all health and safety is adhered to
Delegation of tasks
Load and unload
Requirements for Warehouse Supervisor
Proven warehouse supervisory experience
Able to maintain high accuracy under pressure
Good Attention to detail
Ability to learn fast
Experience in "ugly freight"
Benefits of a Warehouse Supervisor
25 Holidays per year
Free on site car park
On site canteen
Encore Personnel have launched refer a friend scheme. Earn £25 per person you refer to us. Interested call 01604 824170