Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised training
- Flexible, cost-effective training options: consortium, in company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving you do
We currently offer the following courses:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving division have specialised in providing high quality, temporary drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of the Freight Transport Association (FTA), we offer our temporary drivers all the benefits of being part of our Approved Driver Scheme which includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate or client.
You, the driver, are the most important link in our chain. We understand that you are not reliant on us. Actually, we are reliant on you.
You are not an outsider or number in our business. You are the most important part of it. We are not helping you by giving you work. You are helping us by giving us the opportunity to fulfil our client requirements by utilising your experience to deliver their goods.
Latest Driving Jobs
Permanent Class 2 Driver
PERMANENT CLASS 2 DRIVER LGV class 2 temp to perm class 2 driver / warehouse operative for an engineering company based in Leicester. Shifts: Monday-Friday shifts 05:30 starts 40 hours…
Class 2 Driver
CLASS 2 DRIVERS Ongoing work available in Leicester for a well known supermarket chain – one of the UK’s biggest food retailers! Shifts: AM (05:00/06:00) & PM (12:30-14:00) starts available…
Class 2 Tipper Driver
Class 2 Ongoing Tipper Drivers – Long Term Work based in Hinckley £11.00 PAYE £13.00 LTD 05:00 – 06:30 Starts. Approx 10-12 Hour Shifts Must have 4 over 4 Gear…
Temporary to permanent Class 1 Driver with FLT rotating shifts
Permanent Class 1 Driver with FLT £12.47 Per Hour PAYE temp – £31,1555 when perm Friday – Sunday Rotating Shifts – Mornings, Nights Mornings = 6.00 am to 6.00 pm…