Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised training
- Flexible, cost-effective training options: consortium, in company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving you do
We currently offer the following courses:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving division have specialised in providing high quality, temporary drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of the Freight Transport Association (FTA), we offer our temporary drivers all the benefits of being part of our Approved Driver Scheme which includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate or client.
You, the driver, are the most important link in our chain. We understand that you are not reliant on us. Actually, we are reliant on you.
You are not an outsider or number in our business. You are the most important part of it. We are not helping you by giving you work. You are helping us by giving us the opportunity to fulfil our client requirements by utilising your experience to deliver their goods.
Latest Driving Jobs
Day Administrator/Transport Planner
Day Administrator/Transport Planner £22,500 When Permanent Start Times – 06:00 – 14:00 – Monday to Friday Overtime available Near to Rugby – Own transport required to get to work. Job…
Class 1 Driver
CLASS 1 DRIVERS Temp to perm HGV C+E work based in Leicester for a packaging and distribution company. Shifts: Day shifts (05:00/06:00 starts) Monday-Friday Occasional weekends & nights out when…
HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
HGV CLASS 2 DELIVERY DRIVER!! – (Banbury) ~ Temp-to-Perm ~ Ongoing available ~ 4 on 2 off ~ Immediate Start ~ Shifts: 4 on 2 off shift pattern AM &…
HGV Class 2 Skip Driver
HGV CLASS 2 SKIP DRIVER!! – (Coventry) ~ Temp-to-Perm ~ Mon-Fri ~ Immediate Start ~ Shifts: Monday to Friday 08:00 Starts 8-10 Hour shifts (Avg.) Salary: £10.00 P/H (PAYE) £12.00…