On the 10th September 2014, most drivers received their first Driver's CPC card. If that was you then you have...
to complete the CPC modules to renew your card
Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised training
- Flexible, cost-effective training options: consortium, in company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving you do
We currently offer the following courses:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving division have specialised in providing high quality, temporary drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of the Freight Transport Association (FTA), we offer our temporary drivers all the benefits of being part of our Approved Driver Scheme which includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate or client.
You, the driver, are the most important link in our chain. We understand that you are not reliant on us. Actually, we are reliant on you.
You are not an outsider or number in our business. You are the most important part of it. We are not helping you by giving you work. You are helping us by giving us the opportunity to fulfil our client requirements by utilising your experience to deliver their goods.
Latest Driving Jobs
7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver
7.5 TONNE DRIVER!! – (NG17) ~ Monday-Friday ~ Temp-to-Perm ~ Immediate Start ~ Shifts: Monday to Friday 07:30 Starts 9 Hour shifts (approx.) Salary: £9.00 P/H (PAYE) The Role: Multidrop…
Class 1 Driver
HGV C+E TRUNKING DRIVERS Ongoing LGV CE work based in Leicester for a well known market leader. Job title: HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER – Ongoing work Locations: Leicester Pay rates:…
Class 2 Driver – Afternoons
HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER Ongoing work available for a well known supermarket chain – one of the UK’s biggest food retailer! Job title: HGV CLASS 2 DRIVER – Ongoing work…
HGV C+E Driver
CLASS 1 DRIVERS We are looking to recruit ongoing LGV C+E drivers to work for a well known highstreet retail brand. Job title: HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER Locations: Kirby Muxloe…