Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits of CPC Training?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised driver training
- Flexible, cost-effective driver training options: consortium, in-company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available, all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the CPC training course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving job you do
We currently offer the following courses for CPC training:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving job experts have specialised in providing high-quality drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of Logistics UK, we offer our drivers all the benefits of our Approved Driver Scheme. This includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates, with every driving job.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can-do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate who wants a new driving job, or client looking for drivers.
Drivers are the most important link in the logistics chain, however it can be difficult to find punctual, reliable drivers, and that is where we come in. Offering a range of flexible, temporary or permanent driving jobs across a range of differing sectors, we provide the best fit for everyone.
Recruits for our driving jobs are not an outsider or another number in our business. In fact, drivers are treated with the respect deserved, as they help us to fulfil our client requirements by utilising their experience to deliver their goods.
Find a new job using our job search function, or scroll below for the latest driving jobs.
Latest Driving Jobs
Class 2 Driver
CLASS 2 DRIVERS Ongoing work available in Leicester for a well known supermarket chain – one of the UK’s biggest food retailers! Shifts: AM (05:00/06:00) & PM (12:30-14:00) starts available…
Class 2 Driver
CLASS 2 DRIVERS Ongoing LGV C work for the country’s leading meat wholesaler in Marker Harborough! Shifts: Monday-Friday 06:30 starts Approx. 8-10 hour shifts per day Job role will include:…
Class 1 Weekend Driver
CLASS 1 WEEKEND DRIVERS HGV C+E trunking work based in Leicester for various clients. Shifts: Various starts available on AM or PM shifts Weekend work ASAP start Job role will…
HGV Class 1 Night Driver
CLASS 1 DRIVERS HGV class 1 work for a family owned logistics company that believe in providing professional, sustainable solutions for their clients. Shifts: Monday-Friday shifts 18:00-20:00 starts Weekend work…