Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits of CPC Training?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised driver training
- Flexible, cost-effective driver training options: consortium, in-company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available, all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the CPC training course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving job you do
We currently offer the following courses for CPC training:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving job experts have specialised in providing high-quality drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of Logistics UK, we offer our drivers all the benefits of our Approved Driver Scheme. This includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates, with every driving job.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can-do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate who wants a new driving job, or client looking for drivers.
Drivers are the most important link in the logistics chain, however it can be difficult to find punctual, reliable drivers, and that is where we come in. Offering a range of flexible, temporary or permanent driving jobs across a range of differing sectors, we provide the best fit for everyone.
Recruits for our driving jobs are not an outsider or another number in our business. In fact, drivers are treated with the respect deserved, as they help us to fulfil our client requirements by utilising their experience to deliver their goods.
Find a new job using our job search function, or scroll below for the latest driving jobs.
Latest Driving Jobs
Transport Clerk Temp to perm available for a Transport Clerk in Leicester for a well known supermarket chain – one of the UK’s biggest food retailers! Shifts: 4 days per…
Class 1 Days
Ongoing position starting in the New Year for HGV Class 1 Drivers, this position is with a very well known client in the Birmingham area that have been consistently expanding…
7.5 tonne Driver
7.5 tonne Driver 7.5 tonne cat C1 work for an established local confectionery business Shifts: Monday-Saturday shifts 04:00 starts Job role will include: Up to 15 drops Delivering trays of…
Class 2 Driver Required
Class 2 HGV 2/LGV 2 C Ongoing Drivers Huntington, PE29 Location ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PAY RATES: PAYE DRIVERS* £10.00 per hour ( Monday to Friday )* £12.00 per hour ( Saturday )* £13.00…