On the 10th September 2014, most drivers received their first Driver's CPC card. If that was you then you have...
to complete the CPC modules to renew your card
Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised training
- Flexible, cost-effective training options: consortium, in company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving you do
We currently offer the following courses:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving division have specialised in providing high quality, temporary drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of the Freight Transport Association (FTA), we offer our temporary drivers all the benefits of being part of our Approved Driver Scheme which includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate or client.
You, the driver, are the most important link in our chain. We understand that you are not reliant on us. Actually, we are reliant on you.
You are not an outsider or number in our business. You are the most important part of it. We are not helping you by giving you work. You are helping us by giving us the opportunity to fulfil our client requirements by utilising your experience to deliver their goods.
Latest Driving Jobs
Class 2 Permanent Drivers
Class 2 Permanent Drivers Monday to Friday + 1 in 4 Saturdays Average of 2 Nights out per Week Paid at £27.00 Parking + £10 Meal Allowance When Nighting out….
Temp to Perm Class 2 Mixer Driver
Class 2 HGV Temp to Perm Mixer Driver (LGV/HGV) £10.25 When Temporary £10.25 When Permanent + Load Bonus Monday to Friday + Occasional Saturdays Start Times – 07:30 until approx….
Class 1 Day Trampers LGV/HGV
Class 1 Day and Night Tramper HGV Drivers Monday to Friday: £11.00 PAYE £13.00 LTD SATURDAY: £12 PAYE £14.00 LTD SUNDAY: £13.0.000 PAYE £15.00 LTD £25 Per Night Out. Sunday…
HGV Class 2 Delivery Driver
HGV CLASS 2 DELIVERY DRIVER!! – (Birmingham) ~ Monday-Friday ~ Ongoing work ~ Immediate Start ~ Shifts: Monday to Friday Weekend work available Flexible start times!! 10 Hour shifts (avg.)…