Encore Driving - CPC Training
What are the benefits?
- Gain an excellent standard of industry recognised training
- Flexible, cost-effective training options: consortium, in company and public
- Learn from a professional team who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Wide range of courses available all useful to add onto your CV
Why take the course?
- It is now compulsory for professional drivers to take the course
- Enhance your CV by adding this additional qualification
- Gain extra knowledge and experience in the course most relevant to the driving you do
We currently offer the following courses:
- Driving Hours & RT (WT) R
- Customer Service
- Safe Driving & The Highway Code
- Driver Health & Fitness to Drive
- Fuel Efficient Driving
- Health & Safety in Transport
- Prevention of Bridge Strikes
- Professional Driver Course
For over 15 years, Encore’s driving division have specialised in providing high quality, temporary drivers to UK businesses.
As an accredited member of the Freight Transport Association (FTA), we offer our temporary drivers all the benefits of being part of our Approved Driver Scheme which includes free CPC training and highly competitive pay rates.
Powered by highly motivated, friendly and can do people, we understand your requirements, whether you’re a candidate or client.
You, the driver, are the most important link in our chain. We understand that you are not reliant on us. Actually, we are reliant on you.
You are not an outsider or number in our business. You are the most important part of it. We are not helping you by giving you work. You are helping us by giving us the opportunity to fulfil our client requirements by utilising your experience to deliver their goods.
Latest Driving Jobs
Class 1 Heavy Machine/Abnormal Load Driver (LGV C+E)
Class 1 Heavy Machine/Abnormal Load Driver (LGV C+E) Ongoing/Temp to Perm Start Times – 05:00 – 07:00 Average 10-12 Hour shifts. £12.00 PAYE £14.00 LTD. Encore offer an approved Driver…
Class 1 LGV C+E Permanent Drivers
Class 1 LGV C+E Permanent Drivers Monday to Friday + 1 in 4 Saturdays Average of 2 Nights out per Week Paid at £27.00 Parking + £10 Meal Allowance When…
Class 2 HGV LGV Permanent Drivers
Class 2 Permanent Drivers (LGV, HGV, C) Monday to Friday + 1 in 4 Saturdays Average of 2 Nights out per Week Paid at £27.00 Parking + £10 Meal Allowance…
Experienced Tipper Drivers – Long Term Work
Class 2 Ongoing Tipper Drivers – Long Term Work £11.00 PAYE £13 LTD 05:00 – 06:00 Starts. Approx 10-12 Hour Shifts Must have 4 over 4 Gear Box Experience Must…