“With a highly committed and dedicated team of Consultants we pride ourselves on listening to what our clients want, and by continuing to provide the level of service they have come to expect we have continued to increase our market share”
Encore are members of:
- The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Association of Labour Providers (ALP)
- The Freight Transport Association (FTA)
- Energy and Utilities Alliance (EUA)
- Midlands Aerospace Alliance (MAA)
Encore have signed up to the following principles:
- Stronger Together – Stronger Together is a multi-stakeholder initiative aiming to reduce modern slavery
- SEDEX – the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Sustainability Index
- REC Audited – Encore are one of only 50 agencies to hold the REC Audited status, the gold standard for recruitment and it demonstrates your adherence to the highest standards. Crucially, achieving this award will differentiate you from the competition, increase your profile and help you win more business. The audit now goes much further beyond just compliance, requiring agencies to demonstrate that they operate best practice in areas such as customer service, staff development, diversity and client management.
- FTA Driver Accredited – Encore are one of only 16 agencies that are currently accredited by the FTA. The standard aim is to recognise, encourage and promote good practice within the sector.
To prove our high standards of compliance Encore regularly invite clients back to our offices, giving them the ability to audit and check compliance in areas that are critical to their own businesses.