Encore Personnel is committed to providing a high-level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Phil Tilt, Company Compliance Manager. You can write to him at: 32 Millstone Lane, Leicester, LE1 5JN
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within five days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within five days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within five days of our request
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to four days from receiving their reply
- P. Tilt will then invite you to meet him/her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within five days of the end of our investigation.
- Within two days of the meeting P.Tilt will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, P.Tilt will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing his investigation.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Inspectorate at the Department for Business Innovation and Skills if the matter relates to our legal obligations under the Employment Agencies Act (for more information see http://www.bis.gov.uk/policies/employment-matters/eas); or The REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, First Floor, 27-45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.